My rates are standard for psychologists, however, if you have insurance, the allowable rate is determined by your insurance carrier.
Couples therapy is not covered by insurance.
If you are looking for low-cost counseling, please visit the website for NUhope Community Counseling Clinic in Kirkland, WA. https://www.northwestu.edu/nuhope.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Credit card or HSA card please.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $95 late cancellation/ no show fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.