My rates are standard for psychologists, however, if you have insurance, the allowable rate is determined by your insurance carrier.
If you are looking for low-cost counseling, please visit the website for NUhope Community Counseling Clinic in Kirkland, WA.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check please. If you wish to pay by credit card, I can tell you how to use paypal to pay for my services.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $75 late cancellation/ no show fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.